The following codewords can be keyed in during a mission:
- athena - Gives you the highest tech level
- hybris - Makes you invincible. However, in some particular cases you may die even if you have typed this
- hefaistos - Gives you all available weapons full
- slomo - Makes the game run slower
- birgeroco - Makes the game run extremely fast!
- racerwagen - Makes you drive a car. Yay!
- hades - Makes you lose
- autopilot - Toggles the autopilot
- admiral - Gives you all medals
- realtimelightning - Gives you Tesla coil
These ones, instead, must be typed in the mission menu.
- prometheus - Lets all missions and all planes available (only the planes of that team, though)
- icarus - Lets most of the planes of both the teams available
These cheats, in the end, must be typed in the House Editor.
- freerotate - You can rotate objects on the X and Z axis, too, by holding X (or Z) and moving the mouse up and down.
- extra - Unblocks a lot of things:
- The pickups are no more regenerated (in the details, the CreatePickup method is used instead of SpawnPickup in the level script file)
- Many objects are let available in the toys section, but watch out, since almost all of them need manual programming to work properly
- In the Load House window, you can choose to add objects only
- In the New House window, you can also load the same house parts, as the missions
This last cheat is perfect for Mission designing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.